7/30/12

Bale: Adam - coward, I am not going to accept his apology

Gareth Bale spoke to the Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam
Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale spoke to the Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam, who nearly won a favoured wing severe injury in a friendly match on July 28. 
It is interesting that Adam suffered a Bale for the second time. In May 2011, after a foul on Liverpool player's injured ankle ligaments Beijie diagnosed after he missed three months. 
«I think he is a coward. I'm surprised this behavior in a friendly match. We are all here to successfully prepare for the season and get a good workout. But some opponents do not understand. 
My ankle is very sore. Will have to wait and see how everything goes next. Perhaps I need to scan. I don't know what I did wrong to him. He did this before, so I'm not going to accept his apology,» - said Bale.

No comments: