7/28/12

Became known to the party, which will enter Andriy Shevchenko

Shevchenko, who had pledged to conclude the football and begin a political career, will become the party's Royal
The former Dynamo Kiev football player Andriy Shevchenko, who had pledged to conclude the football and begin a political career, will become the party's Royal. 
That was reported by the press-service of the party, noting that Shevchenko is the pride of Ukraine. 
«We thank him for what he was shoulder to shoulder with our team, with a new generation of politicians ... For us it is very important, and I believe: together, as a team, United force, we will do everything for Ukraine was moving forward. 
I want to realize myself in politics, share experience gained in Europe, to do something for their country. I decided to join the team of Natalia Royal because «Ukraine - forward!» - this is a party of the future, this is a party of young leaders, and it's a choice between the past and the future. 
In politics I plan to maintain social and sport, because my main motto is Mens sana in corpore sano!» - said Shevchenko.

No comments: