7/28/12

Beckham and Ali participated in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games 2012

Beckham and Ali participated in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games 2012
Names of some famous athletes who will participate in the ceremony is a former captain of the England national football team David Beckham and legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali
«I have a role to play in the opening ceremony, in which I have the honour to take part. I was one of those people who brought this event to London seven years ago. During the games I will be leaving and returning, and, definitely, I will try to visit some of the events and competitions,» - said Beckham. 
It is expected that an athlete will participate in the parade of famous people along with Muhammad Ali, which will take place in the lighting of the Olympic flame. Estimated cost of the opening ceremony is £ 27 million.

No comments: