7/28/12

Fernando Torres: Chelsea Fans will remember me

Fernando Torres: Chelsea Fans will remember me
I hope that the day will come when the Club's fans will remember about me, as now they remember about Drogba, - said 28-year-old Spanish striker London Chelsea, two-time European Champion (2008, 20012), world champion (2010) Fernando Torres
Forward plans to replace the Ivorian striker Didier Drogba, who moved to Shanghai Shenhua. 
«I like responsibility. Looking forward to the opportunity to prove to the fans that I am a worthy substitute Drogba. Didier did for Chelsea the best I could. 
We had excellent relations. I spoke with him when Drogba decided to leave. He wished me all the best. 
I hope that the day will come when the Club's fans will remember about me, as now they remember about Drogba» - said Torres.

No comments: