7/30/12

Preziosi intends to sell Genoa

Preziosi intends to sell Genoa
Genoa President Enrico Preziosi told about why the Club left the Director Pietro Lo Monaco, and also expressed a desire to sell the Club. 
«Lo Monaco took too literally question his authority. He should meet me, rather than doing everything myself, as he apparently wrongly decided, although we have had a pretty simple deal-I buy and sell players, and he manages the Club. 
Any transfer operation was consistent with me. For example, I have always said that Mattia Perin has to go out, because if there is a Sebastian Frey he would not receive any match practice and would have lost a whole year. 
I feel sick from all this. I can't wait to be able to leave the case. Better I will do something other than work in football. I just also invited Lo Monaco that he solved certain issues. 
Alas, I do not think that there is someone who would like to buy the Club,» - said Preziosi.

No comments: