1/31/16

Aubameyang: I do not care how much Lewandowski has beatten

Forward of Borussia
Forward of Borussia Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang said he would try to break the record of Gerd Muller, scorer of the German Bundesliga in the season-1971/72 (40 goals). Aubameyang also noted that he was not worried about the impact of forward of Bavaria by Robert Lewandowski.
«Before I left Mueller's record of 20 goals, right? It will be difficult, but in football anything can happen.
Lewandowski? I do not care how much he has beatten. It is important that I help my team win and score points. And count the goals at the end of the season,» - said Aubameyang.
Aubameyang heads the race scorers in the Bundesliga, to his credit 20 goals in 19 matches. Lewandowski, who scored 17 times in 17 games, is in second place.

No comments: