2/10/16

Zidane: Cristiano - the best player in the world

Head coach of Real Madrid Zinedine Zidane told who considers the best player in the world
Head coach of Real Madrid Zinedine Zidane told who considers the best player in the world.
«Messi or Cristiano? Cristiano - the best player in the world. About him say a lot, but he has a good heart, he's a good man. Messi - his opponent, and the rivalry - this is good for football. That's what people want to see in football.
I never thought that I would become a coach. When you finish playing, you think only about your family. I liked being on the field. I have nothing else, and did not know how. Feelings on the bench completely different. Now I'm at a different pressure now everything is decided by the players.
Now I better understand his former coaches. They always blame defeats. The main thing - to convey his words to the players. I have an incredible team, and I'm glad that I got it. We want to win every game - this is the goal of Real Madrid, » - said Zidane.

No comments: